Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ooh, Goody! Another Contest!

I didn't realize I was this into contests...but...OK, I'll go with it!

You know I'm a HUGE fan of pagemaps.com, right? I print monthly sketches, I'm a blog follower, and I try to keep up with them on Facebook too. Just yesterday, I saw a post that I just had to share: Pagemaps Blog Sketch contest. There's a cute little prize pack from a company called Punky Sprouts, and all you have to do is create a layout based on the sketch, post it somewhere (like your blog!) and leave a comment with the link to it. How easy is that?

For whatever reason, the sketch spoke to me, and I was motivated to create a layout. Here's what I came up with:




I used Moxxie's Faith line, to continue with my Moxxie kick I've been on, and scrapped some pretty pictures of the local Episcopal Church I took a couple of years ago. I think I'll go ahead and enter the contest, posting the link to this blog post. I challenge each of YOU to enter too, and post the links on the Pagemaps blog and here too so we can all see what you did! It's fun to share, isn't it?

3 comments:

  1. I love your page btw! Not sure I ever actually said that to you. It is awesome. I finally got mine done too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The judges will have a tough time, deciding between yours and Michelle's pages! Both are wonderful and real winners, in my mind~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for an award. Check out my blog for details :)

    ReplyDelete