Friday, March 4, 2011

Fashionista

I like clothes, and I like papercrafting. Local clothing store owner, Kathy Jackson and I have found a way to combine the two into the cutest darn class you ever did see! I'm here to post a few pics for you...we'll call them "sneak peeks."

We've created 6 cards to match 6 outfits, and they are FABULOUS (if I do say so myself!) We started by looking at some of the new clothes that came into Kathy's store, and made cute little outfits with them. Then we found papers, stamps, and embellishments that coordinated with those outfits and created 6 cards! It was really fun, and we both discovered new ways to play with colors and textures.

We're calling this a Fashionista class: Where paper dolls meets Sex and the City! If that sounds enticing to you at all, check out the pics below.

Class will be on March 14th. If you're interested in signing up, you should stop by K. Jackson & Co. in Emmetsburg to see the cards, get all the information, and get registered. Class size is limited!














No comments:

Post a Comment