Friday, March 4, 2011

Flower Technique Class

Oops! Apparently, February was my "do not blog month." I'll try to make up for it in March.

Starting things off, I'm teaching a flower technique class at The Craft Spot on Monday, March 28th at either 5 or 5:30...how sad is THAT that I don't know!? I'll find out and let you know... Anyway...I thought you might like to see it! The cost is $15, and we're going to cover 6 different techniques to make flowers. The completed flowers will go on a 12x12 page that will help you get in the mood for SPRING! Take a look:




Here are some close-ups of a couple of the flowers. We'll be using paper, fabric, ribbon, lace, and clay to complete all the flowers!



If you'd like to sign up, send me an email at peggy@flourishscrapbookingsales.com, call me at (712) 298-0105, or stop by K. Jackson & Co. to sign up and pay. Class size is limited!

2 comments:

  1. Peggy, silly question and of course, it's from me:
    Do you can make flowers out of clay,and if so, could I also implement the same techniques with fondant? Or is it just the centers made from clay? I don't scrapbook, but LOVE flowers for my cards and cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, just the center is made from clay, and you absolutely can do the same tech w/fondant! When convenient for you, let's get together for a mini-workshop. :) Bring fondant.

    ReplyDelete