Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Releases!

Remember, you saw them here first! I just got Moxxie's email that includes pictures of all seven new lines. I'll post a couple now and a couple later, otherwise it's just too overwhelming!

The first one is a new love themed collection called XOXO. The colors are fantastic, and I love how edgy it is!

I have been SUPER-excited about the St. Patrick's Day line, and it's finally here! If you click on the image, it should enlarge it and give you the option of zooming in on it. There are shamrocks, not four leaf clovers, and lots of great Celtic designs. I volunteered to make last year's scrapbook for our local St. Patrick's Association, so this is going to come in quite handy for me.

Check back later for more posts with more new goods!

No comments:

Post a Comment