Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Releases!

OK, I've been slacking...you all need to get on my case if I don't keep up on posts!

Anyway...

Happy to share with you new releases from Scribble Scrabble. Scribble Scrabble is a paper company with a very boutique-y style. Their two newest paper lines are Naomi's Collection and Jubilee. I couldn't figure out how to copy and paste the pics from their website, so I'm just giving you the link to click:

http://www.scribblescrabble.net/sneakpeek.html

Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Peggy! Anything from Lasting Impressions? That's always been my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...this will be the third try to respond, Nancy. (Silly technology!) To answer your question about LI, I haven't seen anything yet. I checked their webpage and their last post was around Christmas.

    ReplyDelete