Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Get Creative!

New year, new blog! I'm starting over with a better attitude and more ideas of what to post. I am going to attempt to focus on creative stuff, so what better way to start than with pics of my creative space!
This is where the "magic" happens. I have my old dining table from years ago as my workspace. It was a great repurpose because it gives me lots of room to spread out, and the surface is durable. Behind it you'll see my cubes. I love my cubes. Best purchase ever made! My room is light and airy, with plenty of natural light.

This space also doubles as an added guest room, so the futon can be folded out into a bed. When it's folded up, I use it to plop down and read a scrappy thing or two, or spread out items to organize, use, etc.

The cubes are full of all kinds of goodies, and I have decorative jars and projects on top of them to add a little decor to the room. This is my favorite room in the house, and coincidentally, was the first one finished when we moved in over four years ago.

I'd love to see your creative spaces! Leave a comment and post a link or a pic and share. :)

4 comments:

  1. I have the same cubes or they look like the same however I don't have anything inside the cubes b/c I can't find much that works right. What plastic organizers did you find and where at? Oh how I'd love to get my tiny scrapbooking area organized so someday I can scrap more then just at "crops". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be you, Peggy. If you check my blog, you'll see I have my work cut out for me!
    dressedforstress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the cubes are Cropper Hopper Vertical paper organizers and Iris snaptop cases. The 12" 3 drawer organizers work too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always loved your room. As soon as I get my Neatnix organizers I will post pics of my space.

    ReplyDelete